One step closer.
We all know at 'gut level' that achieving meaningful, life changing results really is the culmination of dedication, hard work, and setting clear goals. Forward planning just works.
Of course, from time to time, it will be necessary to reassess, and change tack, but its also important not to let life's setbacks discourage you from striving for what you want.
Having well defined goals that you're truly passionate about can help you push through those challenges when they come knocking on your door - remaining calm, hopeful and motivated is half the battle.
Let's be perfectly clear...
Having spent much of the last forty years helping clients achieve their financial and lifestyle goals, it's clear that visualising a specific goal, finally deciding on pursuing it, and following it up with a detailed action plan is a powerful thing.
But where to begin?
Here are 25 trigger questions to help you make a start - try answering each question with 4 goals, to create your top 100 'dream list'...
1. Things you would like to learn?
2. Family experiences you would like to provide?
3. Things you would like to do for your community?
4. Things you would like to do, just once?
5. Countries you would like to visit?
6. Cities you would like to explore?
7. Things you would like to do in your own country?
8. Things you want to do just once?
9. Things you would like to build?
10. Hobbies you would like to pursue?
11. Sporting events you would love to attend?
12. Concerts you would love to attend?
13. Things you would like to design?
14. Cultural events you would like to experience?
15. Health milestones you would like to reach?
16. Goals you have achieved in the past and you would like to achieve again?
17. Financial milestones you would like to achieve?
18. Things you would like to create?
19. Places you would love to live for an extended period of time?
20. Things you would like to own?
21. Personal characteristics you want to develop?
22. Milestones in your business you would like to experience?
23. Wonders of the world you would like to experience?
24. Things you would like to share or teach others?
25. Challenges you would like to conquer in your lifetime?